Browse Items (1 total)

  • Collection: Cantwell Collection

https://s3.amazonaws.com/omeka-net/25975/archive/files/283c125d3841d1cea05536de7aa0c434.jpg
The first Sachem’s Head Hotel was built by Nathanial Griffing in 1832 and was expanded in 1835. Fire destroyed the hotel in 1865, leaving an empty space until the Barker Hotel was built in 1878. After Albert Sperry bought the building in 1895, he…
Output Formats

atom, dc-rdf, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2