Browse Items (2 total)

  • Tags: Shops,The Green

https://s3.amazonaws.com/omeka-net/25975/archive/files/e6272c65c57002c8eb3d9d998d8e2a51.jpg
Before gas stations existed, drivers bought gasoline in canisters at general stores, such as Elisaph Butler's general store (now Page Hardware). The jeweler and optician Clarence C. Markham published and sold postcards, some of which appear in this…

https://s3.amazonaws.com/omeka-net/25975/archive/files/19bf553379eab63c045b4047a240e2d1.jpg
Douden’s Drug Store and Wolozin’s 5 & 10 This photo of the west side of the Guilford Green was taken sometime between 1950 and 1961. The building on the right is 57 Whitfield Street and has been a town landmark since the 1920’s. While it has…
Output Formats

atom, dc-rdf, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2