A Library of Congress Local Legacy: the Guilford Fair
A history of the Guilford Fair by Guilford Town Historian Joel Helander
From 1859 to 1968, the Guilford Fair was held on the Guilford Green. Beginning in 1969, the Fair relocated to the 30-acre Hunter Farm off Lover’s Lane. This is the location shown on the map below and reflected in the following categories:
South East District of the Village Center
Area_7 - South of Rt 146 (or south of that portion of Rt 1 which is east of the intersection with Rt 146)
Guilford Historic Town Centre as listed on the National Register of Historic Places
See http://gks.omeka.net/structured-searches for definitions of these location categories and guidance on searching this site.